PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP and PC, Blu Rays and DVDs from Ehub

Monday 21 February 2011

Little pots of horrors. I know it's her birthday but I'm paying..do the right thing my friends

Good day people. The 'Pot Noodle' poll is now closed and I was surprised it got any votes. Clearly, there are people out there who consume these little pots of horrors....

 Beef & Tomato             45%
 Original Curry               19%
                       Chicken & Mushroom    9%
                       Sweet & Spicy               9%
                       Bombay Bad Boy           9%
                       Donner Kebab                9%

Sweet & Sour, Chinese Chow Mein, Southern Fried Chicken, Chicken Satay, Tikka Masala and Sticky Rib polled no votes.

This weeks poll is to settle an ongoing disagreement between a fellow housemate and myself. It is her birthday this week and we are all going out for a meal on Friday. The disagreement is where to eat. Ok, I know it's her birthday but I'm paying, so whilst she wants to go to Frankie & Bennys, I want to go to Nandos. There's no point in asking the other housemates because a trip to Greggs and a Steak Bake pasty will suffice for them.

So, the choice of dining is in your hands my friends. We have agreed to include all the restaurants that are in the neighbourhood and the winning restaurant will have the pleasure of our company and MY MONEY.

Make the right decision, my friends......you know what you need to do.

Love, peace and freedom

7 comments:

  1. as the film says it SOPHIES CHOICE so my vote goes to F & B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday girls choice i am afraid Andy :D
    Soz lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday girl chooses

    ReplyDelete
  4. birthday girls decision andy go on you know you want to

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is her choice Andy but,Nando's carrot cake to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking at the results so far and reading the comments, I have to seriously call into question the credence of our friendship. One thinks a solitary meal is to be had. I shall pass the credit card to the housemates as they turn left and I turn right. I will ask for a table for two at Nandos in anticipation that Liz will join me for a slab of carrot cake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get down to Frankie & Bennys - it's the only honourable thing to do!

    ReplyDelete