PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP and PC, Blu Rays and DVDs from Ehub

Wednesday 30 March 2011

is now a denizen of the Sanatorium. In the confines of his padded cell of solitude, devoid of Lucifers Dream Box, he is alone with his literature and the thoughts in his head. God help him.

with aid of facebook here is his Waffle from his cell



woke up on floor of my padded cell this morning. Fed more drugs. Fell asleep in me cornflakes and nearly drowned. Fed more drugs. Fell asleep in me lunch. Meat chunks and hot gravy stuck to me bubbling, blistering face. Fed more drugs. Fell asleep during afternoon coffee. A large ice pack is now sitting heavily on my naked groin (yea, I know its not the mental picture you want to be haunted by). That doctors twisting me melon man.

Ray, did you know that 'real time' tracking device thats embedded in ya head"
"Yea man"
"Well, the receiver is planted in 'Doctor' Barbies teeth and all the incoming transmissions are bounced off her teeth,hitting the orbital satellites and bounced back to 'them' who live in the woods. That'd how they know my friend"
"Ya f@ckin kidding man?"
"Straight up Ray"

The thing is about 'Doctor' Barbie is that she looks like she should be running around Burger King in a pretty party frock, waving a ballon with a belly full of chicken nuggets and birthday cake, waiting for mummy to come and collect her, skipping home with her party box.

"F@ck man, I knew it"

Oh dear, I knew I should have kept my mouth shut.

Editors note: so read on and find out about Ray

Ray has accosted me as his new best friend. My seclusive stroll of self-awareness through the gardens of the Sanatorium during my roaming pass has been violated by the company of Ray. Everytime I am released from my padded cell he is loitering somewhere along the corridor.."You going for a smoke Clusk?"

Ray trusts no one. Everybody is furtive. The whole of life is a conspiracy instigated by 'them', those faceless figures who live in the woods. He whispers in a guarded tone "in case they hear us"
"Do you know what they do? When ya born yea ' they' implant a tracker in ya head yea. 'They' know exactly where you are, what ya thinking and what ya saying. And if 'they' dont like it ya in deep shit man. You'll just disappear. Its true man. Its a New World Order".

We are on the same cocktails of drugs, 32 pills a day, including Chlordiazepoxide which enhances the calming effect of a certain brain chemical, which causes muscles to relax, reduces anxiety and induces sleep, a long, deep, uninterrupted sleep, that can befall you at any time of the day. Why?

Me? Cause the doctor doesn't like me and just wants to feed her sadism by seeing me comatosed, dribbling, in a foetal position on the padded floor.

Ray? Cause he's off his f@ckin head.

Might invite him to The Peel, if he ever gets out. He'll fit in just dandy, me thinks.

A patient of the Sanatorium who has decided I'm his new best friend and together he wants us to bring down the New World Order then fly away in a spaceship and bring peace across the far reaches of the universe. I want to come home.

Editors note andy is in hostipal having his annual holiday it would be cheap on the NHS to send him to Portugal to sit in the sun but it aint going to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment