PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP and PC, Blu Rays and DVDs from Ehub

Friday 4 February 2011

"Don't want ya waiting for me and messing about preparing the same meal twice, I'll sort me'self out. Thanks anyway".

Good day my friends and a Happy Friday to you all. The weekend is upon us and I am happy to announce my work is over till Tuesday. My shifts allow me one long weekend off every six weeks, so that means the customary Friday 'Dregs Session' at The Peel can be extended and the 4am Saturday morning alarm call can be disabled. Oh what jubilance I feel when I depress the 'alarm off' button. The habitual freshly baked pork pie will still be purchased from 'Bob's Butchers', a few doors down from the tavern. You will soon become familiar with 'Bob's Butchers' at a later date.

Anyhows, an extended 'Dregs Session' allows me a well deserved night off preparing dinner for the housemates. I've left that in the hands of the 'red day, green day' girl, so the housemates can expect a Quorn feast..mmmm. Lucky people.

"Don't want ya waiting for me and messing about preparing the same meal twice, I'll sort me'self out. Thanks anyway".

I made myself sound as sincere as possible and she thanked me for being sooo thoughtful.  Take-away curry for me then. Eat none of that Quorn crap and still get the 'Good Guy' badge. Result.

Love, peace and freedom people

                           Cluski

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your extended "dregs sesh" my gawjuss talented friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you do make me chuckle, have a wonderful time off, you are so spot on about that Quorn stuff its the work of the devil. They have packaged it as a food group and its a lie i tell yer that fer nowt :D

    Curry mmmmn good call... i had tata hash wi crust on.

    ReplyDelete