PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP and PC, Blu Rays and DVDs from Ehub

Wednesday 9 February 2011

I survived the first 24. 100 trillion murdered cells.

Well my friends, I survived the first 24 but the battle with the pesky RNA viruses goes on.  In a state of murderous frenzy they continue their merciless onslaught on the 100 trillion cells, the functional units that give me life. I feel I've got about 300 left.  The consumption will soon draw the last breath, but before delirium joins me under the duvet and I still have the capacity to 'hear' your critical thoughts,  please allow me to retort;


No, I am not exaggerating

No, it's not a cold. It's influenza

YES, I AM A MAN

The housemates have been informed that the kitchen is officialy closed today. A rubbish bag full of take-away boxes and trays will greet the masses as they gather to lament my death, of that I have no doubt.

Will have to leave a note for them to take the bag to the outside bin. With all the burning candles and shrines that the masses will bring to the vigil,  it could be a fire hazard.

Love, peace and farewell

                       Cluski

2 comments:

  1. Yer bloody ponce, get in that kitchen and rattle those larynxes and sinuses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawh mate dont give into it, i know its not nice, i had it to. You start to feel better then it comes back full force. Hope you feel better soon. Anyhow's theres a party to be ad on the 26th so dose yourself up with some echinacea drops it dont kill it, but it lessens the death thro's a bit!! Love and Peace brother x

    ReplyDelete