PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP and PC, Blu Rays and DVDs from Ehub

Sunday 13 February 2011

'What is your favourite left-over take-away hangover breakfast' poll results. This weeks poll 'What is your favourite Pot Noodle flavour'

Good day people. My apologies that there wasn't a poll last week but here is the results for the previous weeks  'What is your favourite left-over take-away hangover breakfast' poll and may I add that you have redeemed yourselves following the shocking 'The Sausage Sandwich v The Bacon Sandwich Condiment' results.

Cold Curry                  38%
Reheated Curry           15%
Reheated Chinese        15%
Cold Kebab                    8%
Cold Pizza                      8%
Reheated Kebab             4%
Reheated Pizza               4%
Reheated Garlic Bread    4%
Any Chicken Portions      4%
Cold Garlic Bread            0%
Cold Chinese                   0%

This weeks poll was submitted by Anonymous and I am very grateful for his/her participation and comments, but I wont be voting on this one because I would rather staple my bottom lip to my forehead than consume ......... a POT NOODLE.


So, my friends, Anonymous asks; 'What is your favourite Pot Noodle flavour'



2 comments:

  1. good one on the best hangover food marg says it the best anytime food

    I see a list from USA its chinese and no mention of curry.... idiots

    http://bestuff.com/category/hangover-food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugger, I missed this one. But mine is reheated kebab! mmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete